25 April 2023
Pole is hiring!
The ideal candidate will have a passion and deep knowledge of the motorsport industry and excellent writing skills. Applicants must write English at an idiomatic level.
The right candidate will benefit from the company’s 20+ years’ experience in the industry and will develop a multitude of different PR skills with a broad range of clients and activities.
The skills required are:
- Degree level education and/or two years working in a relevant field
- Impeccable copywriting in various styles, from press releases to social media.
- Experience working with different social media platforms, mainly Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and running campaigns.
- Understanding of key motorsport media.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects are preferred).
- Deep knowledge and expertise of all forms of global motorsport – not just Formula 1.
- Comfortable working with a broad range of clients in a competitive environment.
- Highly motivated, reliable and with an eye for detail.
- Able to work as part of a small team, helping others with workloads and pitching new ideas.
- This is a Wimbledon (SW19) office-based position requiring weekend work and occasional long hours. The role does not include attending races and events, although there may be opportunities in the future.
If this is for you, please send a CV, cover letter and examples of your work to email@example.com.
Motorsport PR Jobs