+44 (0)20 8605 9797
+33 (0)6 19 87 16 94
PASSIONATE ABOUT PR? ALWAYS WANTED TO WORK IN MOTORSPORT?
POLE LTD IS HIRING!
What we need: Junior Motorsport Copywriter
Job Type: Full-time
Pole Ltd is a motorsport and automotive PR Agency. Candidates will write press releases, manage websites and social media accounts, create graphics and liaise with multiple clients. Applicants must be a native English speaker.
The skills required are:
- Impeccable copywriting
- Deep knowledge of all forms of global motorsport – not just Formula 1
- Expertise and an interest in social media
- Comfortable working with a broad range of clients in a competitive environment
- Hard working, reliable and with an eye for detail
- A-levels are required, and a degree in English, History, Journalism, or other related courses, or experience working within the industry, is preferred.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite software, especially Photoshop, is preferred
- This is a Wimbledon (SW19) office-based position requiring some weekend work and occasional long hours. The role does not include going to races and events, although there may be opportunities in the future.
Please note, any candidate who does not have the required motorsport knowledge, interest and expertise in social media or a high-level of copywriting will not be considered for this position.
The successful candidate will receive extensive training from Pole Ltd’s experienced PR professionals.
In addition to your CV please make sure to include some examples of your writing.
50 Cromwell Road
Reg. in England: 4710825