Junior Motorsport Copywriter (Intern)
Pole Ltd is a motorsport and automotive PR Agency. Candidates will write press releases, manage websites and social media accounts, do graphic design work and liaise with clients.
The skills required are:
- Impeccable copywriting
- Deep knowledge and expertise of all forms of global motorsport – not just Formula 1
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite software, especially Photoshop, is recommended
- Comfortable working with a broad range of clients in a competitive environment
- Hard working, reliable and with an eye for detail
- A-levels and a degree in English, History, Journalism, or other related courses
- Motorbike or Motocross knowledge is preferred but not essential
This is a Wimbledon (SW19) office-based position requiring some weekend work and occasional long hours. The role does not include going to races and events, although there may be opportunities in the future.
Hours can be negotiated if candidates are unable to commit full-time.
In addition to your CV please make sure to include some examples of your writing if possible.
Visit www.pole.uk.com for more information on what we do.
Job Type: Internship